Thursday, April 17, 2008

random conversations

You: I am just that guy you love until you find the next guy to love.
Me: But I will love you forever.
You: I will want to fuck you forever.

Me: Say something nice to me.
You: You are really clean and you always smell like soap.
Me: That’s it?

Me: Do you see yourself living alone forever?
You: Why not?
Me: Really? You are ok with that. Just living alone for the rest of your days?
You: Sure. I mean there is no room here for anyone else in this apartment. Where would she put her stuff?

You: What I do not want is this to become the yearly Christmas card.
Me: Then don’t let it. Haven’t you stayed friends with women you have slept with?
You: Not the ones I have been in love with.

You: You are helping me get away from my content single-guy life.
Me: Why not just stay with it if you are content?
You: Because it is stopping me from having a meaningful relationship.
Me: So?

Me: I am just minding the gap. [In our relationship and inability to communicate]
You: But the gap is so much smaller right now. [Speaking literally and geographically]
Me: That’s odd because to me it seems even wider than usual. [And to think I thought it couldn’t get any wider.]

And my personal favourite:

You: And that time you put pressure on me.
Me: About what?
You: We don't need to talk about it.
Me: No really, what? I don't know what you are talking about.
You: That weekend.
Me: I thought we had a plan. I had it in my calendar in pen.
You: Well I didn't think it was written in stone.
Me: No, it was written in pen.

No comments: